Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Favorite Presentations

The three presentations I liked the best all had one thing in common; food. The presentation on gatorade, cheesecake and the history of halloween were my favorite because I got to experience and the topic.

I have always been a fan of gatorade and I drink it with most meals at home. It was interesting to learn about the science behind the drink as well. Cheesecake is a America's dessert in my opinion. Nothing goes better with any meal than toppng it off with nice chilled cheesecake of any flavor. Finaly, learning about halloween is excititng for this time of year. What made it more fun was the nice bag of candy that accompanied the presentation. It was also nice to see two classmate tag team the topic.

1 comment:

Danni D said...

I believe the best presentations always include food!!! :)